Photos: Final Build Oilite Modded 53cc 4 Stroke

• Thread starter Deleted Member 4613
  • Start date
That's a nice lookin' ride you've got there Mike. I noticed a second tensioner on your pedal chain. How come, is it a single speed cog ? If so, couldn't you just remove some links and slide the wheel back? Tell 'em the pink is for breast cancer awareness. Football players wear pink shoes and nobody laughs at them. Wonder why ?

Football players wear pink shoes and nobody laughs at them.
I do pick on them...lol...I just pretend its a cold war era "duck and cover" drill , like i remember from my young school days....lol...DAMIEN

EDIT...For Nostalgia purposes, here is the old Duck and Cover commercial i remember in the latter 50s, early 60s.

This was how authorities liked to keep the public in fear and controllable back then as well as the laughable way to "protect" yourselves...lol.
Does our modern day situation for fear and controllability sound any different with mask mandates that "protects" you and other "protection" mandates and restrictions and lockdowns to keep everyone still in fear and under control ???...lol.

Nothing ever changes, all remains the same, just the players have changed is all...lol.

Last edited:
Great idea. I will make a small decal and put it on the
pink wheel that says, "Riding For Breast Cancer Awareness."

Last edited:
You're so right on Damien. What a laughable video. Did we really believe our desks at school would protect us when the roof came crashing down ?

Back to the tensioner Mike...........you never said why it was necessary.

You're so right on Damien. What a laughable video. Did we really believe our desks at school would protect us when the roof came crashing down ?

Back to the tensioner Mike...........you never said why it was necessary.
And that was only the one minute commercial as shown on TV back then...It was only a part of an hour long PSA newsreel they made us all watch at school not to mention all the D & C drills we had to do just like they do fire drills...lol...Again not much different from the FUD they have been trying to ram down our throats for the last 1.5 years now...lol...DAMIEN

Ps...FUD = Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt.

Back