piaggio (vespa) SI

Andrew1234

Local time
2:12 PM
Just wanted to announce that when I go back to Europe because I was born there I am getting a piaggio SI and using it as a dirt bike and was going to keep yall updated on what mods I am going to do to it.

I'd bet with a name like Andrew he's not Russian, Italian, French, German. That leaves what, maybe GB?

I'd bet with a name like Andrew he's not Russian, Italian, French, German. That leaves what, maybe GB?
im romanian i was born there but i was named by my older sister that was in america
im romanian but also partially russian
Can't always go by that though...I use the Damien name online, but thats not my real first name at all...lol.
I also don't use my real first name because most people cannot pronounce it correctly anyways.

It's from the Gaelic language of Ireland...ROIBEÁRD...In English it is translated as Robert.

ROIBEÁRD is pronouned as, [ ro-BART ], with the empahasis on the second syllable rather than on the first syllable like Robert, [ RO-bert ], in English

Other names in Gaelic are likewise not prounounced as they look either...As a for instance,

Siobhan...A girls name pronounced as shiv-ON, or a boys name Sean, pronounced as the English version of it, Shawn.

Ancient Gaelic is an almost indecipherable, unpronouncable language The spellings make no sense to most people, unless your brought up speaking it as I was.

Also, the term "Irish Music"...In Gaelic it looks like this in print,...Ceol na hÉireann, more correctly meaning "Music of Ireland" in English,
It is pronounced as [ KA-ole na H'ERR-in ].

I also don't use my real first name because most people cannot pronounce it correctly anyways.

It's from the Gaelic language of Ireland...ROIBEÁRD...In English it is translated as Robert.

ROIBEÁRD is pronouned as, [ ro-BART ], with the empahasis on the second syllable rather than on the first syllable like Robert, [ RO-bert ], in English

Other names in Gaelic are likewise not prounounced as they look either...As a for instance,

Siobhan...A girls name pronounced as shiv-ON, or a boys name Sean, pronounced as the English version of it, Shawn.

Ancient Gaelic is an almost indecipherable, unpronouncable language The spellings make no sense to most people, unless your brought up speaking it as I was.

Also, the term "Irish Music"...In Gaelic it looks like this in print,...Ceol na hÉireann, more correctly meaning "Music of Ireland" in English,
It is pronounced as [ KA-ole na H'ERR-in ].
My last name is Guraliuc so thats really romanian

Back