Pick out my seat

JVANDER17

Local time
4:01 PM
Need a seat for my Sportsman. I am thinking about total rahab. Then sell on Ebay

Thanks,
John

I need a new car, can you help?

See how strange it is for someone to ask for help with out even introducing themselves?

I might be interested in the sportsman without the seat.

Sorry about that but I sort of thought this site might be a little dated and non-responsive.
I originally got my Sportsman in about 1953 and still love it. It is actually in pretty good shape, since I have garaged it all along and not allowed much rust.

I saw a seat on Ebay for a couple hundred dollars and thought it was a bit much. I may just try to locate the supplies and directions to rebuild it myself.

Do you have one?

What Stan is trying to tell you is this forum is for introductions. Tell us a little about yourself and your bike project. Then ask your question in the correct forum which in this case is the "BUY Sell Trade" forum. It just helps keep the site organized so people can find all the great info we have here.
Thanks
Jim

I was hoping that you would realize that instead of introducing yourself you just started asking questions in the "Introduce yourself" forum.

No I do not have a sportsman, but there are many members here that do.

After you introduce yourself, go to the heritage lane forum as well as what Rd mentioned, from what you describe you have a sportsman to envy.

Back