Picking up a little more speed!

Regalgse00

Local time
10:00 AM
So since I’m still pretty new to the bike gang I changed out my sprocket tonight. From a 44 tooth. To a 36. And yea she picked up some speed I tell yea. Got 37mph down my block until I ran outta room and had to slow down. I got some Speedo app I use to see how fast I can get it. But I’m excited for how it’s been going so far. Also got a High compression head and a knock off m65 expansion chamber. I’m waiting on a jet kit next week for my keihin carb but so far everything has been awesome. I am still trying to figure out how to get my spuddering away when I get a little over 1/2 throttle to quarter throttle. But I have just about 300 miles on the bike since I got the kit and I love it. It’s a blast.

Change the pipe and your sputtering might go away. I put a scooter pipe on my bike and it's completely different now, and that's all I did.

i can vote scooter pipe too, adds a lot of all around performance too! (but weight too, so make sure to have different mounting points)

I’m getting good performance using the voodoo expansion pipe. We cut them at the muffler and extend them to fit the frame and weld a tab to mount to frame. Here’s one I did last week on a fat bike

It’s generally about 25-40% without doing anything else, you can feel it and smooths the motors out. A little porting increases it even more.

Best thing to do is to understand the 2T expansion chamber so you can do the calculations to build or choose and make adjustments for the power band you want.

Back