Pics of my (GEBE) bike in progress

Engine Ground Switch - Kill Switch

Yes, you are correct!

I used little male/female wire connectors in the system to disconnect the engine wire from the kill switch and reattach to the wire grounded to the engine strap.

The above pic has the connector is hidden but the 5mm ss screw and wire with round type end shows.

Some of the dodgers I tipple with can get a bit frisky and could simply start engine and walk. Or some jerk decides to cut the cable and try to steal the bike by riding off. You never know; small town populations are growing and politeness and manners have dropped from the American scene.

I peddle mostly and do not carry extra gas, but do like to motor up the hill to home, and remain fresh and sprite, in case my wife has an idea to go out or someone stops over...

Here is small pic of main engine wire with the added mid double male connector that attaches to the female connector and the strap - and the acorn nut/spacer over the tensioner lever and before I replaced the wing nut with a self locking nut to hold the Anesthetized gear cover in place.

Need was there so I took an added precaution to fit local conditions that worked...my muffler attempts were dismal failures.

Attachments

• AcornNut.jpg
    AcornNut.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 258
Back