pics of some of my collection from the uk

L

luke

honda

honda p50 motor wheel one off a pair i am aiming to make a good one to fit into a recumbent.

L

luke

ducati

ducati cucciollo fits bellow crank chain drives
four stroke two speed.good italian engine.

L

luke

wall auto wheel engine

wall british built version of american wall autowheel dating from the 1910s.buit world wide under licence.should drive seperate wheel that bolts onto the side of the bicycle.i am aiming to mount it mid frame sometime and belt drive the rear wheel.anyone know where i can get rear belt pulleys from.eagle star style of thing.

P

psuggmog

I.ve been wanting a ducati cucciollo, and a BSA winged wheel for a long time, but have yet to find either in the "Great Pacific Northwet".

W

Wheels

Great variety of machines. The red bike, what is it's history? i noticed a few with that low front engine mounting, is that a British feature? Fascinating collection.

wheels

L

luke

Wheels said:
Great variety of machines. The red bike, what is it's history? i noticed a few with that low front engine mounting, is that a British feature? Fascinating collection.loads of bikes from the mid 30s on had villiers jdl engines that fitted low.here are some pics not my machines though.

i included a pic of an earlier scott cyc auto to show the differance between mine and an older one.plus a sales leaflet.scott used their own engine mainly and had a sharft drive but only to the crank as opposed to the rear wheel.
wheels

Thread Status: Hello , this thread is over 3 years old. You can still reply if relevant, but sometimes it's better to create a new thread to get more replies!