pics of some of my collection from the uk

here are a few pics of some of my machines.will try to find disc with other and hopefully better pic later.first is display machine with 7 engines.from front to back mocyc,bsa winged wheel,sturmney archer,chinese 80cc,mosquito,powerpak &
146_lukes_multi_1.jpg

146_headcorn_rally_2005_1.jpg

146_P1010001_1.jpg

146_P1010036_1.jpg

146_spitfire_1.jpg

146_peninsularis_06_068_3.jpg

cyclemaster.second machine is kroxa russian engine.third is 1930s levis.fourth & fith are chinese 80cc engines and last is a 1950s sturmney archer engine on bike undergoing restoration.i have over thirty types of motor but not all on bikes.

etheric said:
you're banned from "bike of the month" eligability until you send some of those bikes over here...
:LOL: :LOL:

guess i won't bother taking any new pics of mine...

srdavo said:
Amazing collection. what brand of bike are the ones with the big front rack?
the bikes with the big racks are various diferent makes from the thirties to fifties called butchers or tradesmans bikes.resonably common over here if you realy want some even more over the top bikes of that style try holland,denmark and their surrounding countries.although i think american cruiser and chopper bikes are way cool.

etheric said:
you're banned from "bike of the month" eligability until you send some of those bikes over here...
I'm excited to see what this disc of "really cool" stuff has got on it...
not better machines just different heres a couple of old photo's i just scanned.the bike with the engine in the rear wheel is a bsa winged wheel.i put the engine and parts away in storage and use the rest for one of my chinese engine projects.i may return it to its original form later.the second machine is a trojan minimotor on an old hercules butchers bike.
146_scan_1.jpg

luke said:
...although i think american cruiser and chopper bikes are way cool.

...not better machines just different.
not only does he have the neatest looking bikes i've ever seen, he's diplomatic about it, too ;)

new pics of engines only

a few pics of engines some of my future projects.french manet engine first bolts above crank roller drives rear wheel.
146_attic_62_1.jpg

146_attic_64_1.jpg

Back