pics of some of my collection from the uk

here are a few pics of some of my machines.will try to find disc with other and hopefully better pic later.first is display machine with 7 engines.from front to back mocyc,bsa winged wheel,sturmney archer,chinese 80cc,mosquito,powerpak &
146_lukes_multi_1.jpg

146_headcorn_rally_2005_1.jpg

146_P1010001_1.jpg

146_P1010036_1.jpg

146_spitfire_1.jpg

146_peninsularis_06_068_3.jpg

cyclemaster.second machine is kroxa russian engine.third is 1930s levis.fourth & fith are chinese 80cc engines and last is a 1950s sturmney archer engine on bike undergoing restoration.i have over thirty types of motor but not all on bikes.

Nice cycles, I like the racks, didn't Villiers make an early aircraft engine? Thanks for the post.

wheels

looking at these UK bikes is worse than naughty pics, luke, i want one sooo bad... :LOL:

Wheels said:
Nice cycles, I like the racks, didn't Villiers make an early aircraft engine? Thanks for the post.

wheels
yes they made plane engines including a two stroke one early on.they made mainly small two strokers for every type of use you could think of.lawnmowers,three wheel cars,boats inboard and outboard most famously the engine on british seagull outboards,stationary engines for all purposes and even the motor known as a little gem used to power a washing machine for areas without electricity.i will look for pics of the washing machine on the net and post one if i can find one.

Cookie said:
Luke this is the first site I went to when I was looking up info on the bikes

http://www.autocycle.freeserve.co.uk/

from what I have seen the bikes are very popular in Britan and have seen them tooling around in the background on the news once in awhile.

Cookie
i am a member of that club they have a good picture gallery.i wish they would put up all the pics the club has as there are a few varietys machine missing from it.they have a few of my machine pics on there out of interest.

That is an informative site and I have a few ??'s how is their insurance and is there anyway the company is sanctionded here in the US ?? I emaild them but never recived an answer.
I imagen if you are a member you can get a cheeper rate.

how can I get one of those tea towles :D

Cookie

Cookie said:
That is an informative site and I have a few ??'s how is their insurance and is there anyway the company is sanctionded here in the US ?? I emaild them but never recived an answer.
I imagen if you are a member you can get a cheeper rate.

how can I get one of those tea towles :D

Cookie
i have one of there tea towles.i would think they would post you one.or i could order one and post it.the insurance has nothing to do with the club but members get cheeper rate.the company is useless though if you have a machine that isn't as common and boring as s**t they don't want to know.even well known machines if they don't have it on there database they wont insure it.all insurance over here is a rip off.i use ebike insurance as they are easy to deal with and cheep.but i don't think they cover anyone outside the uk.

I was delighted to see the pictures of the Wall Auto Wheel as I really like the design. I wouldn't mind having a go at putting together a replica to tell the truth.

As of what I have seen the Rudge had twin tailpipes fitted originally - course I might be wrong..

I would have loved to be able to get a shaftdrive setup for the bike in progress.. but this time I have gone with a GEBE again, a 32 this time..

But **** I am jealous - and a fellow UK'er. so what was the address again... *goes to find her no.10 Jemmy*

Jemma xx

Back