Pictures of gauge setups

Currently building a triple chainring shifter bike after retiring my old bike. The handlebars will be the last thing I put together. When I'm done this will be on my bike:

Bicycle computer (speedometer)
Tachometer/hour counter
Mirrors
Directional lights controller
Head/tail light
Kill switch
Horn
Twist throttle
Trigger shifters.
Cellphone holder/charger

Here's an old setup I had when I first built my auto shifting bike.

10595.jpg

Last edited:
Currently building a triple chainring shifter bike after retiring my old bike. The handlebars will be the last thing I put together. When I'm done this will be on my bike:

Bicycle computer (speedometer)
Tachometer/hour counter
Mirrors
Directional lights controller
Head/tail light
Kill switch
Horn
Twist throttle
Trigger shifters.
Cellphone holder/charger

Here's an old setup I had when I first built my auto shifting bike.

View attachment 103506

Is what you could do hide the clutter is get a 12" tool bag like from Harbor Freight even Wal-Mart carries them, straddle the hand straps over you gas cap fits real nice like it was made for it.

Is what you could do hide the clutter is get a 12" tool bag like from Harbor Freight even Wal-Mart carries them, straddle the hand straps over you gas cap fits real nice like it was made for it.
I'm not really sure of what you're trying to say??? Maybe a picture could better convey your idea.

I'm not really sure of what you're trying to say??? Maybe a picture could better convey your idea.
He is talking about the bag that is draped over the top of your gas tank that kinda takes away from the looks of the bike.

I think he is referring to a round, tubular shaped, tool bag like mine that hangs in front of the handle bars like my pic below will show...DAMIEN

Attachments

• IMG_0353.jpg
    IMG_0353.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0352.jpg
    IMG_0352.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 107
He is talking about the bag that is draped over the top of your gas tank that kinda takes away from the looks of the bike.

I think he is referring to a round, tubular shaped, tool bag like mine that hangs in front of the handle bars like my pic below will show...DAMIEN
That was a very old picture. I no longer do that with a bag.

I attach an old Android phone to my handle bars. I run a GPS speedometer app and an offline GPS map program, It has no data plan and not connected to the internet.

2019-08-10-145500.jpg Click to enlarge 20200820_172447.jpg
20200721_151613.jpg

Last edited:
Back