Piece o junk

Ask some questions, I got answers.
Start with a complete rundown of how you put it together, any modifications made over time, did you add or subtract any base gaskets, did you change the head, shave it down, add or subtract the head gasket, change the squish, is it the original jug,...???...etc, etc, etc,...and the list goes on and on.

Start with a complete rundown of how you put it together, any modifications made over time, did you add or subtract any base gaskets, did you change the head, shave it down, add or subtract the head gasket, change the squish, is it the original jug,...???...etc, etc, etc,...and the list goes on and on.
Same stock Athena base gasket, no spacers or anything, one head gasket, squish is stock, nothing is shaved or ported I just threw it together as something to go a little fast.

Same stock Athena base gasket, no spacers or anything, one head gasket, squish is stock, nothing is shaved or ported I just threw it together as something to go a little fast.
Makes me wonder if you just lost the woodruff key controlling the timing in the magneto, or your CDI just died then...Of just plain old fashioned bad gas.

Makes me wonder if you just lost the woodruff key controling the timing in the magneto, or your CDI just died then...Of just plain old fashioned bad gas.
Maybe it was a bad spark plug from the ngk factory? I was still able to ride it home while it was misfiring but after the plug change, nothing. But that is also why I am curious about the head bolt over torqueing.

Maybe it was a bad spark plug from the ngk factory? I was still able to ride it home while it was misfiring but after the plug change, nothing. But that is also why I am curious about the head bolt over torqueing.
Start looking for any cracks in the head or jug also if you think that is the only problem then.

Start looking for any cracks in the head or jug also if you think that is the only problem then.
I wouldn't think so it still has perfect compression, I might not go to school tommorow been sick think it's the flu. If not I'll run to the hardware store and pick up a new plug, and I'll use the torque wrench.

Back