Piece o junk

Have u made sure the carby is all the way on sounds like it’s getting too much air would explain why it was fine at full throttle I changed my spark plug because after a few full throttle rips it made a gargling sound and started misfiring, naturally thought it was a bad plug so I installed a brand new ngk plug same thing bp6hs and now it won't run? Maybe a bad plug from the factory here is a photo of an old plug and the new plug in the engine:
The think about my build is that it's so stupid tight that I have to take off the cylinder head to change the plug.

Is it possible that an overtightened head would cause It to not run? Cause I just felt these bolts but they are NOT under tight.

Also the old plug was gapped I just dropped it

I see that intake slopes up towards the head instead of down like normal bikes? Are you in Oz or Nz?
The Mikuni literature recommends the max you want the carb tilted is 20-22 degrees. Anymore and it could cause problems with the bowl not filling correct. I know this is not a pic of a Mikuni but it can't be too much different with filling any carb bowl with fuel tilted on a sharp angle.

Another thing...may have been pointed...the chain master link clip is on backwards. You want the master link clip closed end leading travel, not trailing. I don't know if these bike engines turn up enough to open a link clip but it's best to play it safe and follow the norm on this.

Would you mind showing us where that "lots of room might be"???...lol...lol.

A pic of his bike I just retrieved from another thread of his shows only enough room for his spark plug wire to attach to the plug and then it is touching the bike frame.

Ps...This is just another example of what I told the OP in previous posts here...Information needs to be provided, (along with pics), or we are all just wasting our time shooting in the dark to help out with his problems.

20221115_003157-jpg.183516
There's a mile and a half of wrench clearance up there! No room.. pfft.. how bout no excuses? Does it have spark? Maybe you pulled the plug wire and broke that "high performance" 20g wire they use.. u know you can untwist that crap wire and put some real stuff in there. NGK CR2 is the part number. You're welcome. That cnc mount is a huge waste of space too.. I had one for about 8 minutes.. gave me the same issue and put my head way too close to the bottom of my tank.. I have the 3.4l CDH frame and I couldn't get to the plug either so I ditched the mount.. honestly if it didn't pivot, made 3/4" shorter and solid mounted on front with the clamp around the frame.. it'd work great. And also, looking deeper into your creation, that's a pretty radical angle you got. I'm gonna have to agree on possibly overfilling the bowl because that float kinda works best when level(ish).. not at like 36° (+/- 1 or 2 for human error) so anyway.. put those other screws back in your stator, 2 out of 4 doesn't work well keeping something that's not supposed to move, from moving.. that also starts and ends the power/ground loop for your magic sparkle stick and firebox.. stator isn't tight, no spark to make fire, no fire.. no go

There's a mile and a half of wrench clearance up there! No room.. pfft.. how bout no excuses? Does it have spark? Maybe you pulled the plug wire and broke that "high performance" 20g wire they use.. u know you can untwist that crap wire and put some real stuff in there. NGK CR2 is the part number. You're welcome. That cnc mount is a huge waste of space too.. I had one for about 8 minutes.. gave me the same issue and put my head way too close to the bottom of my tank.. I have the 3.4l CDH frame and I couldn't get to the plug either so I ditched the mount.. honestly if it didn't pivot, made 3/4" shorter and solid mounted on front with the clamp around the frame.. it'd work great. And also, looking deeper into your creation, that's a pretty radical angle you got. I'm gonna have to agree on possibly overfilling the bowl because that float kinda works best when level(ish).. not at like 36° (+/- 1 or 2 for human error) so anyway.. put those other screws back in your stator, 2 out of 4 doesn't work well keeping something that's not supposed to move, from moving.. that also starts and ends the power/ground loop for your magic sparkle stick and firebox.. stator isn't tight, no spark to make fire, no fire.. no go
I hope your aiming this one at CrispyLeaves98 since he is the one actually having the problems, not me...lol...You quoted just my posting but not his in order to alert him of your reply to him...lol.

I hope your aiming this one at CrispyLeaves98 since he is the one actually having the problems, not me...lol...You quoted just my posting but not his in order to alert him of your reply to him...lol.
oh, whoops! yeah, him, lol.. ill get this figured out eventually

Back