Pipelyne's Full Suspension 6.4hp Morini Motor Bicycle "In Progress".

E

Easy Rider

I thought I'd share with you guys and gals what's cooking at Pipelyne Manufacturing. It's our Proto-type full suspension bike. Sorry for the low quality pictures.

Attachments

• 0926081649gy0.jpg
    0926081649gy0.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 7,167
Last edited by a moderator:
to Easy Rider

that MB is looking -- very interesting

I went looking for more information the other day
regarding Pipelyne Manufacturing ---- couldn't find much regarding MBs

would you please post a link ?

ride that thing Mountainman

frame

Motor space on fs bikes send you to building your own? Can you tell us what stock frames you've found to be workable - I don't recognize the ones you're running. Have you encountered motor heat causing shock fade, or linkage bearing/bushing wear to be too much problem on stock frames? Or is it just 6+hp and terrain exceeds limit of even downhill frames? Thanks for posting, I'm real interested in what you're doing.

I went looking for more information the other day
regarding Pipelyne Manufacturing ---- couldn't find much regarding MBs

would you please post a link ?

ride that thing Mountainman

We have been working on a website for a few weeks now. Pipelyne Manufacturing has been making tuned pipes from scooters, rc cars and motorcycles for decades. It's also know as Santa Cruz Scooter Works which produces the Boxer scooter and the Extreme Strider.

Motor space on fs bikes send you to building your own? Can you tell us what stock frames you've found to be workable - I don't recognize the ones you're running. Have you encountered motor heat causing shock fade, or linkage bearing/bushing wear to be too much problem on stock frames? Or is it just 6+hp and terrain exceeds limit of even downhill frames?
The frame was built from scratch. This is just our Proto-type bike and we will be doing lots of testing before it hits the market. Every piviot point uses a needle bearing and the frame is made of Chrome Moly. Since Dean has all the tooling to make the bike, he wanted to make a solid FS frame made for the Morini and Happy Time motors.
Here are a couple of the frames we are currently using one is an Iron Horse and the other one is a GT.

http://www.motoredbikes.com/picture.php?albumid=201&pictureid=1378

http://www.motoredbikes.com/picture.php?albumid=201&pictureid=1379

We just got 5 frames back from the power coater today. Pipelyne is selling complete bikes with a 5.8 morini for around $1900. I think a raw frame will be sold for $500

Last edited by a moderator:
Back