Pirate Power Special Sneek Peak.

Rich,

I can't take the suspense any longer.
That reed valve intake has my name on it; the Dellorto carburettor as well.

I want it and i want it real bad.
Put it in an express satchel and send it to my address - i'll PM you the details.
I'm prepared to pay good money; even more money that the other guys begging you to send it to their address.

Rich, i'm desperate to get my hands on that intake system.

Fabian

Yeah WAY better without the silly music. Nice stuff.

Want to see hard evaluations of the reed valve. Could be a winner. I have seen/read some that didn't work out in HT's - but not down to the detail of what the real issue was.

Fabian

Patience Patience.

Good things will be here soon enough.
I am a perfectionist.
No one gets anything till it's perfect.

Ghost

Yes i have seen some had trouble with the reed valve.
Not everything is bolt on and go.
Especially a reed valve and nice carb.

They must be tuned and properly setup to work correctly.
Every aspect of the Engine must be considered and designed to balance the whole system.

A good SBP Pipe and a overly fat main jet won't help much.
But boy o boy that SBP Pipe and the Proper Jet.
Watch out.

BTW......I am currently Running The SBP Pipe on this bike.

So when it's tuned right and the carb is right it's easy to see what you can get.

Perfection takes time.

I think April is a Fair Release Target for the stage 3.

The bits and pcs like Jims Billet Head will be available sooner.
The billet head should be at Pirate Cycles in a couple of weeks.
I think anyway. Justin will know for sure.

Ok Rich,

I've got to lay the law down!

You said: bits and pieces will be available in a couple of weeks.
Sorry, but that's not fast enough as I, like others who desperately want to get our hands on those bits and pieces just can't wait "those couple of weeks.

The reason credit cards were invented is to be able to get joyfully engaged in material acquisitions and to have it "NOW", allowing men to "covet" yet having a swift purchase option

A little history tour that illustrates my plight perfectly.

THE 10th COMMANDMENT-(coveting)
Exodus 20:17 "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his a_ss, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's."

Acts 20:33-35
I coveted no one’s silver or gold or apparel. You yourselves know that these hands ministered to my necessities and to those who were with me. In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'"

Fortunately, i'm not religious and this allows me the option to 'covet' and in the case of the reed valve intake system, it allows me to covet "badly".

Rich, if we work together things could work out quite well; a mutual arrangement that could suit us both.
As Acts 20:33-35 plainly explains, you can be blessed by giving your reed valve intake system to me, and i can be allowed to whole heartedly practice my option of 'coveting' with professional precision.

Rich, take the option of being blessed and i'll worry about eternal dam_nation in the afterlife, but at least i'll have the reed valve intake system "NOW"

Fabian

Last edited:
Fabian
Would you want one that blows your motor?
would you want one that make the engine less powerful?

You bought a RS engine and it didn't turn out to be what you had expected.

The key here is yes you want it but you also expect certain gains from using it.
If you don't get what you expect you will be upset.

Believe me i understanding wanting and being excited.
Thats what led me to this project.
These modifications are tricky and take many many hours to perfect.

You can't eat an elephant in one bite.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
It is very appreciated.

Just try to relax.......if that don't work start studying every book and piece of info you can get your hands on.

Then invest a ton of money to figure out what works and what don't and what is the best.

When your all done with that you can make this motor.

Think You can get that done by April ?

In the meantime we are working hard on this.

I know you are on the top of Justins LIST.
You will be 1 of the first to have it.

Be patient and you will avoid being dissappointed.

210061741 -

The latest video is really good. I am not one for head-banging raucous that some people call music. Your earlier choices of music were good, but I just prefer to hear a well-tuned engine; that is music to my ears.

Tell us some about the camera. Is it a common Kodak-type digital camera with movie capability? If so, how much memory does it have to record your rides? How did you attach to your helmet? I might want to try one for myself and maybe record the rude behavior of some 4-wheel drivers.

MikeJ

I'ts a cheap samsung digital camera.
It will take video.

2GB Memory Card

There's is a threaded hole on the bottom of the camera it's 1/4" 20 TPI pitch.

I mounted an aluminum bracket to my helmet.
The camera mounts to the bracket.

If you look closely at the begining of the video when i put my helmet on you can see the camera mounted on it.

Take a peek.

Back