Piratecycles dtill down???

well, look at that.

I was able to get there earlier today without that log-in screen, so that must be some sort of internal maintenance thingy going on.

I haven't ordered anything since I got my bike a couple months ago, but I've e-mailed them a couple times about an adapter that I need, and I haven't gotten a reply. I know they are busy, but it would be nice to hear back from them.

It turns out I'm going to need more than just the one adapter from them anyway, and I don't have enough money to buy everything I need right now.

I know that they recently moved to a new location and had to take about two weeks to do a full inventory and stuff, so I do know they are busy...

I've sent a couple emails and left a couple messages for Jasin regarding my email order. No response to email or calls.... Need the parts I ordered... Anybody know what's going on over there? Trying to be patient but it's been over a month.

What's the old website?

piratecycles1.com is the only site of their's I've ever heard of, and it's working fine for me. Just long enough to get a billet intake in the shopping cart, but it looks fine.

I've sent a couple emails and left a couple messages for Jasin regarding my email order. No response to email or calls.... Need the parts I ordered... Anybody know what's going on over there? Trying to be patient but it's been over a month.

That is definitely not cool....

Even if they are moving, they should of could at least answer their emails, especially paying customers emails!!!

Bob, where'd you go to get your stuff? I've got my build ready for the Manic adaper and sprocket - and would love to give Jason the business, but the lack of response is starting to interfer with my riding time... arrrrgggh!

Back