piston bike.com shipping problems

Addum

Local time
10:26 AM
Hi all. Just wanted to clue you all in on Pistonbikes.com shipping issues. I placed an order for parts for the first time with Pistonbikes.com On the third of June which was a Tues. Paid extra for 3 day shipping. I got an e-mail confirming my order. Waited the three days and started looking in the mail for my goodies on Fri. Nothing. Called on Sat and was told the guy that knew about tracking numbers was not available and I would get a call or E-mail later that day, No E-mail. Waited out Sunday and Monday morning until the mail got here. Still nothing. Too late to call on Monday so I called on Tue. I explained to whoever it was that answered the phone about my problem and was asked to hold, The phone was just put down, not on hold. I was able to hear conversation in the background, Lots of cursing, Not at me just general bad language. The guy came back and asked my order number which I gave him. I was then told that my order had not even been shipped out yet! Had I not called I'm sure it would still be sitting on some desk. It is now in transit so I now feel safe about telling you all about this. I'm feeling a bit used here. I paid for three day shipping and here it is more than a week later and I still don't have my parts. This is the first time I ordered from them and for sure the last! I just wanted to let you all know about this experience. Addum

Back