USA Piston Bikes Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
5:16 PM
motorized-bicycle-california-piston-bikes.jpg

Piston Bikes experienced staff have been building and repairing custom built and restored Schwinns and Beach Cruisers for years. Piston Bikes is a motorized bicycle dealer in California.

Products: Motorized bicycle engine kits & parts, bike parts.
Address: PistonBikes, 4212 E. Los, STE 3163, Simi Valley, CA 93063

Last edited:
This place is a s**t hole.They never have the parts i need unless i wanna wait a month even tho the idiot who owns it says 2 weeks its always almost a month I buy all my parts from different place and still get it faster than this peice of s**t place.over priced and takes forever if you wanna be screwed out of money go here.they will screw you with a smile.

They suck I ordered a #76jet and a#78 they sent me a #75 and #77 called talked to Robert said he would send out the right jets right away didn't send anything and also emailed again no answer and quite taking my phone calls they suck and God has a special place for Lying Robert and when you go out of business and you wonder what happened think about the people you ripped off

I just noticed that Pistonbikes.com is saying that they have the Arrow 9.5hp Case Reed Kit for sale and want $1,199.99 for it. No matter what one may think about Arrow Motorized Cycles, Arrow is the only seller of Arrow, and the Arrow price is $999.00.
Copied from arrowmotorizedcycles.com--

WARNING:
Just wanted everyone to be aware that there are counterfeit versions of Arrow’s motors on the market. I have been receiving phone calls from concerned consumers complaining about them, thinking that they are an Arrow motor, sold by another vendor. You can only purchase Arrow motors exclusively on our website. We do not sell them anywhere else. Please be advised although they look the same, that these motors are knock-offs and a lot of false advertisement. They don’t have balance cranks and ported cylinders. It is just a dirty lookalike. When you purchase an Arrow motor you know that you are receiving quality, crafted motors, not China girl knockoffs. My motors come professionally built as a complete unit ready to run. They do not come as mismatched box of parts. If you have one of these motors and feel concerned that it may be an Arrow , feel free to call me and I will help you out as much as I can. Again, sorry if you got suckered into buying one!

I just noticed that Pistonbikes.com is saying that they have the Arrow 9.5hp Case Reed Kit for sale and want $1,199.99 for it. No matter what one may think about Arrow Motorized Cycles, Arrow is the only seller of Arrow, and the Arrow price is $999.00.
Copied from arrowmotorizedcycles.com--

WARNING:
Just wanted everyone to be aware that there are counterfeit versions of Arrow’s motors on the market. I have been receiving phone calls from concerned consumers complaining about them, thinking that they are an Arrow motor, sold by another vendor. You can only purchase Arrow motors exclusively on our website. We do not sell them anywhere else. Please be advised although they look the same, that these motors are knock-offs and a lot of false advertisement. They don’t have balance cranks and ported cylinders. It is just a dirty lookalike. When you purchase an Arrow motor you know that you are receiving quality, crafted motors, not China girl knockoffs. My motors come professionally built as a complete unit ready to run. They do not come as mismatched box of parts. If you have one of these motors and feel concerned that it may be an Arrow , feel free to call me and I will help you out as much as I can. Again, sorry if you got suckered into buying one!
Do you have one of these Arrow $1K engines ?

No, the only Arrow engine I've owned was the 7hp on my avatar bike, but that was stolen. I never got around to even getting a proper expansion chamber for it..... I only have one bike now with a pk80 that I just bought from a local MB dealer.

Back