Piston G clip

Take needle nose pliers and grab onto the straight part. You need to kind of twist it and press it into the groove. It's tricky and it will probably take several tries. Once it's in there you should be able to rotate it around in the groove.
noah can i please call you im being serious i am so confused right now

Hold the straight part with a pair of needle nose pliers, angle the free end of the clip into the groove from the top down so the free end is in the bottom of the groove. With a firm grip force the straight part down and the top in.

noah can i please call you im being serious i am so confused right now
You can call but I won't answer, lol. The hole in the piston you're trying to put the clip into has a groove/recess where the clip will lock into place. Shine a flashlight in there or something and visually locate it. Make sure it's clean. The trick is getting the clip inside of that hole and into that groove. One end of the clip has a straight part on it (where it bends in toward the center). Hold that part with some pliers, they need to be slim enough to go into the piston hole a bit, which is why we suggested needle nose. After that, angle the other end of the clip inside the hold and into the groove. At this point one end of the clip (opposite of what you're holding) should be in the groove. Then without letting that end come out of the groove, gently bend the other end (the one you're holding with the pliers) to compress it and fit it in the hole. You can try twisting it a bit to get it to seat. The clip should be inside of the hole. After that, take a pick or small tool and push the clip to make sure it's seated totally in the groove. Rotate the clip with the pliers so the straight part is either pointing up or down.

Read through that carefully, all the information is there.

Back