Piston rod bearing keeps breaking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this thread was about piston rod bearings breaking. Not a argument on who's bike went what speed. Thanks guys
Thread is dead it's from June 2021 :ROFLMAO:

I guess you gotta beat that Dead Horse

⬇️"Beating a Dead Horse"⬇️

beating-dead-horse.gif

I thought this thread was about piston rod bearings breaking. Not a argument on who's bike went what speed. Thanks guys
This thread, started by someone else I might add, is dead as a doornail and ended with anything useful almost 2 and a half years ago if you cared to notice the date codes on the posts...@Ahmet who owns and started this thread had no objections to things going off topic as most of us also do not usually object.

If you were the owner of this thread, I would simply delete the posts that seem to offend you if you asked, so in future, you can keep that "Thanks guys" sarcasm to yourself unless it is a thread you started and own...If it happens to you, I will happily delete what "offends" you so much.

This thread will now be locked against further replies so as not to "offend" you or other "snowflakes" that offend so easily over dead threads that went off topic years ago before I was even a moderator here...lol.

catching-snowflakes-snowing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back