Piston stuck at TDC

You can use cereal/pop box and rtv to make your own stack of gaskets. Make it as high as ya want or need. Only limit is your ability to empty a box and use a pen and scissors.
You can use cereal/pop box and rtv to make your own stack of gaskets. Make it as high as ya want or need. Only limit is your ability to empty a box and use a pen and scissors.
Should I make gaskets for the head or the base.

will it run with lots of them ?

will it run with lots of them ?
Ive use 4 at a time before. Key is the rtv, grey or copper is what I use. I let it tack for about 5 mins then slide it all together and lightly set the torque on the head nuts. Then after and hour or two I torque all the way. Helps keep any excess from squeezing into the transfer passage ways.

Ive use 4 at a time before. Key is the rtv, grey or copper is what I use. I let it tack for about 5 mins then slide it all together and lightly set the torque on the head nuts. Then after and hour or two I torque all the way. Helps keep any excess from squeezing into the transfer passage ways.
Should I make head gaskets or base gaskets, which one will fix my problem.

So it was my birthday the other day so I have ordered,seals,cylinder,studs,( I stripped a stud )and high compression head, that has to fix the problem…. Right ?

B
So it was my birthday the other day so I have ordered,seals,cylinder,studs,( I stripped a stud )and high compression head, that has to fix the problem…. Right ?
By seals I mean gaskets or whatever

Back