Pittbike multiplate clutch on HT engine

D

Dean ferries

Hi all I was on YouTube the other day and found this and it got me thinking you can get this same clutch in a semi automatic style where it's both centrifugal and can be opened manually to shift as in the semi auto Honda motors it also has a one way bearing for engine breaking/roll starting so no pull start needed could this be the answer?

Hi all I was on YouTube the other day and found this and it got me thinking you can get this same clutch in a semi automatic style where it's both centrifugal and can be opened manually to shift as in the semi auto Honda motors it also has a one way bearing for engine breaking/roll starting so no pull start needed could this be the answer?

Where can I even find the parts to make this clutch design or where can I buy the clutch?

Where can I even find the parts to make this clutch design or where can I buy the clutch?
You can get the clutches on eBay there for the 110 and125cc chinese pittbike motors or you could look around for a cheap junk motor the Honda monkey fax atc110 and ct110 are the same also plenty to choose from !

they are from the 110 and 125cc Chinese pitbikes you will also find em on Honda monkey, fax, ct110 and ATC 110 the one in the video tho looks like it's off a yx 140 motor

they are from the 110 and 125cc Chinese pitbikes you will also find em on Honda monkey, fax, ct110 and ATC 110 the one in the video tho looks like it's off a yx 140 motor
How would I make it work? Remove the gear that would come on the clutch basket & pads and attach our gear then weld onto the bolt/pin on our engines to allow it to separate the other pads?

Back