PK 80 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• KIMG0165.jpg
    KIMG0165.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 165
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Could be a zeda case. They have bigger bearing journals. Don't blame ya for leaving it alone, it's a bit of a pia to do. Filling the holes on the crank is much easier. Sadly that vendor doesn't have anymore

I'm thinking of getting a GT90 conversion kit, not sure. I may use my GT5 case to make a reed case. I don't have a good Dremel and flex attachment to do it yet. I like the idea of up to ten HP for pulling the trailer.

Attachments

• pictures 049.jpg
    pictures 049.jpg
    330 KB · Views: 134
On my first bike im using a BGF 40mm reed valve with the 32mm intake for a 21mm Oko carb. Not sure how much HP I have but it does 50mph no problem and will lift the front wheel if I dump the clutch. I am also using a jackshaft so that helps. The new bike im building has a 42mm stroker crank that's balanced and trued, and holes filled, stuffed case, sleeved G5 cylinder that I attached a Dio reed block to and a 70cc high compression Puch/Tomos cylinder head. Cylinder has been ported and the exhaust raised and widened. Should have it all together this weekend with the final specs and pics to go along with it.

Sounds like your having FUN. That's the stuff that I like, mix and match,mod,mod,modify. I can't seem to buy anything and leave it be. Got to modify everything. I just want enough power to do what I need to do and have it reliable. So I try not to over do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back