Planning on building a 4 stroke bike, I have a couple of questions.

All the sellers are waiting for more to be made I think. They come from china from a couple different factories. They won't ship till they have a container load and someone (or a group) buys that many.
Edit: I want a phatmoto frame, I could care less about all the other parts, those would go in the trash except the engine.

All the sellers are waiting for more to be made I think. They come from china from a couple different factories. They won't ship till they have a container load and someone (or a group) buys that many.
Edit: I want a phatmoto frame, I could care less about all the other parts, those would go in the trash except the engine.

not with gasbike, I emailed them and they said the only tank frame they sell is the phatmoto rover and the others are "discontinued" :/

not with gasbike, I emailed them and they said the only tank frame they sell is the phatmoto rover and the others are "discontinued" :/
The problem with that is, they won't sell just the frame, you have to buy the complete bike... I want just the frame. I'd use the built in jackshaft to move the power to the right side.

So now I'm set on what I want. I'm going to keep my bike and just get an engine for it. I'm going to get the chinese 49cc engine a belt drive transmission, all I need is the engine, the mount, wide crank set, and the exhaust (though I may make a header for it).

This kit seems to have everything that I need at a decent price.
Amazon

Will this fit on the 3.75L frame?

fyi Im not using the sprocket adapter and Im going to remove the front motor mount for the 2 stroke

Thanks

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Bicycle-engines has just frames for sale. Click on the ad on the home page.

Back