Please help 142 huasheng bogging down

It should, give them an email and they'll work out ratios with you. If you want a 40 mph top speed with a multi-speed rear wheel, you might be able to do wheelies on accident in first. If first can do that, it'll climb cliffs without pedaling.

Thanks guys I really appreciate the help I'll post updates
Just to show what gears does, last year I tried in expert class at the socal races just to see how I fared. I was the only 4 stroke (79cc+ was modified and unlimited) and everyone had 66-69cc reed block 2 strokes. I knew I was gonna get wrecked, 53cc vs 66 and 69cc, plus they get a power stroke 2x mine at the same rpm. I also think the weakest bike in this lineup had at least 25% more power than me. The thing that helped... my shift kit. I lost one of my chains in the first lap but I got what I wanted: I launched with the best and kept up till everyone got in line (robert bianchi, he built a shift kit frank after that race lol). I'm the guy with the white helmet, burnt orange huffy cranbrook and a cardboard rectangle paper plate entering from the left at 1:32, and closing my mask just before the start.

Yes, changing those can give you more power. You can use an aftermarket intake that will let you use any 2 stroke carb. If you stick with the stock carb, use the sickbikeparts 4 stroke air filter, flows awesome. I'm using 7/8" ID flex pipe slipped over my header after cutting the muffler off. Adjusting the length changes your powerband, longer gives you more bottom end, shorter gives more top end.
Anything you do to change air flow needs jetting adjustments. I just use micro drill bits and solder.

Back