Please help (new to motorized bicycle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarowns

Local time
1:57 PM
Hello everyone i am Video a uber courier new to motorized bicycles...i dont know much but as i was riding my bicycle i noticed the exhaust was sizzling hot every after 3-4 minutes of riding...after my shift i noticed there is oil everywhere on the bottom of the engine...(video included)

What fuel/oil ratio are you using? 32:1 is pretty standard, even for breaking in the motor.
Pull the head and check the cylinder and head mating surfaces for flatness. 320 grit sandpaper on a piece of glass works good to true them up.
Aluminum or copper head gasket? Aluminum is use once and toss. Copper can be used a few times.
Torque the head to 12 lbs/ft. or 144 lbs/in. Get to full torque in 4 or 5 steps. Torque in an X pattern to avoid warping the head.

Sounds like a gasket somewhere.....check your exhaust bro....tighten it regularly....and your intake.....and every damn nut and bolt u got.....it sucks when u lose one....TRUST ME🧐

Sounds like a gasket somewhere.....check your exhaust bro....tighten it regularly....and your intake.....and every damn nut and bolt u got.....it sucks when u lose one....TRUST ME🧐
This guy was a "one and done" type of member/poster...He posted this and never came back in three months now.

I will be locking this thread now since the OP hasn't shown any interest in his own question being answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back