Please help

Local time
7:27 AM
I was riding my bike last night it has a 60-80cc flying horse 2 stroke I hit a bump and now the bike won't move anymore.it has no problem starting it just won't Rev high rpm's and it just dies.i checked the clutch it moves freely.could it be the carb?

if it smokes too much, I'd say motor full of fuel - otherwise look for something that was knocked loose

I was riding my bike last night it has a 60-80cc flying horse 2 stroke I hit a bump and now the bike won't move anymore.it has no problem starting it just won't Rev high rpm's and it just dies.i checked the clutch it moves freely.could it be the carb?
Check to make sure choke is open since u hit a bump it might have closed

Bumpy rides can affect performance. You can knock some air bubbles around and instantly change fuel mixture. We work so hard to find perfect fuel mixture only to have it impacted by a big shock.

Choke is key to this. If you are cruising, hit a bump hard and notice a lack of power, immediately go to the choke or maybe just place your free hand over your air intake.

Do u know if it is ok to have cdi box close to motor since I didn't have enough wiring to mount it further up

if too close to exhaust, just turn it out the other side a bit

Back