PLEASE NEED HELP ASAP with the magneto side oil seal and the little spring inside PLEASE!!!!

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Last edited:
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
remember too that old motors had one large diameter seal and one small diameter seal - on newer motors both are same diameter, but one is thicker than other

I think big seal was on motors with the big mains.

Seems to me commen sence eludes you! If you dont know about seals when every engine has them including deisel's and you hadn't tore your engine down that far before,Most folks would have looked it up or asked for help.The first one you removed is a sheild for the bearing not a seal,So Chill Out you asked for help and made it appear that you're not that experianced by how you described your issue.Crassius is a very helpful member and I'm sure has plenty more experiance with these engines.And your claiming to have done 64 on a cranbrook?with what gearing,and what engine work? Oh yeah you hadn't even tore you engine down completly to do the required work LOL what ever Dude!
yeah I did do the work lol I did a full port job with a 30 tooth sprocket and hd lightning cdi and high performance carb and dual air intake. was running a 7.5 main jet. also mag rims with upgraded bearings. but I don't have to prove anything to anybody I know what I'm capable of and no what my bike/bikes can do. I come here for help with stuff I don't know about to try and gain the experience and knowledge but people want to be assholes and make smart ass remarks instead of helping someone out in need. They act like "I'm better than you because I know more stuff about bikes" Its called a community for a reason apparently some people don't know the definition of the word, anyways I don't need any more negative posts on my s**t so if you don't want to help that's fine just move on with your reading no need to flare up tempers over dumb s**t.

yeah I did do the work lol I did a full port job with a 30 tooth sprocket and hd lightning cdi and high performance carb and dual air intake. was running a 7.5 main jet. also mag rims with upgraded bearings. but I don't have to prove anything to anybody I know what I'm capable of and no what my bike/bikes can do. I come here for help with stuff I don't know about to try and gain the experience and knowledge but people want to be assholes and make smart ass remarks instead of helping someone out in need. They act like "I'm better than you because I know more stuff about bikes" Its called a community for a reason apparently some people don't know the definition of the word, anyways I don't need any more negative posts on my sh*t so if you don't want to help that's fine just move on with your reading no need to flare up tempers over dumb sh*t.
Nate please calm dowm a little bit. Their are a lot if different personalities on here, and we bump heads a lot of the time. What we don't do is start calling each other dickheads, pussies, and ass holes over it. Crassius most often has a good deal of patience. Don't go overboard on 1 remark. You got your answer in reply #2, and a place to find it in reply #21. Let's just order some parts and move on.

Dude it was a joke as well, come on bro relax go smoke some weed and enjoy the cold weather. Ha ha. I dont like it. South florida woke up in the 60s.
It's all good. When I checked here at 8 am it was 60 too, but that won't last much longer. I gota ride into the V.A. on the morning of the 1st and its supposed to be 37 deg. I'm not looking forward to it.

Back