Pletscher centerstand double leg kickstand or another good one

That is what passes for brilliance on this forum?
Well since we haven't gotten around to setting a vote on guidelines to define between the various stages of brilliance, comedy, insanity, and stupidity I'd have to say yes, that was one of the most brilliant lines I've seen pass as a post on this forum in my time here until further notice.

Well since we haven't gotten around to setting a vote on guidelines to define between the various stages of brilliance, comedy, insanity, and stupidity I'd have to say yes, that was one of the most brilliant lines I've seen pass as a post on this forum in my time here until further notice.
Fair enough.

I don't have one and haven't seen one in use, but from the description of it, to legs fold into a side stand and the gauge and complexity I wouldn't think it would stand up to much wear or abuse. Nice when you buy it sloppy and rattly in a month or so.

Update: I ended up buying the stand. It's been holding up well for a couple months and am very pleased with the design, quality, and function. I personally like the way it looks (main reason I bought it) and it has been working well. It's not heavy duty enough to start the bike on; but perfect for warming it up. Its aluminum and therefor lightweight. It also makes working on the bike easier.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update and keep us informed, I hope it holds up in the long run, always nice to have options to the chunky Chinese centerstand.

Back