Pocket Bike Motors

minipocketrockets.com

Didn't see any engines or head kits here. Just some new mass bikes. Am I looking in the wrong place?>>,,,<<<??

:cool:with a powerful engine and 6-speed trans like that, we are DEFINITELY getting into the realm of motorcycles. be prepared to be pulled over and questioned by the local gendarmes.:eek:

Myron
These are the kind of posts that I personally find do nothing but ugly up an entire thread.
While not my thread, I added relative , informative , short, to the point information.
You , out of pure ignorance and lack of anything constructive to say, come back with the above quote!?!

How can You say (POSITIVELY) in an assumption???? Let alone assume to know what the "local gendarmes" are thinking in my part of the world while probably not even knowing or taking into consideration where i'm at??

Do you realise that you have made a similar ,uninformative, non-productive, completely negative, post on virtually every thread here??

power pockets

Now - now guys let's share our thoughts here! I have a pretty serious pocket motor a GP460 with a 15 to one head - burns 110 av fuel. It is breaking everything behind it. The clutch springs engage at 5000 rpm. & yes they are the lighter ones. Stock ones don't engage till 6000. I want to know if I can put a 2 shoe in it. I have a 2 shoe in a 49 on my shelf. I also was wondering what the best way to connect this monster to my rear wheel. I've SMOKED a CVT already & now wonder if it just needs direct chain hookup. Hey Hag help me out here. I am about to shelf this one too.

IMG_1056.jpg

Man, thats one bad ride, looks great. My R460's stock if you can call a 460 stock. I'm running a Staton box and sprocket, I think you may need a super heavy duty drive for that beast. I picked up a CVT but decided against it due to the fab work involved. I'm lazy.

Staton box

Which box do you have? I talked with Dave about his 18.3 to 1 & he also had some lighter clutch springs. Do you have the 6000 s still installed? They were stock in mine. Is yours a rack or frame mount? Those 6000 rpm springs slam on HARD. Does yours do that?

I have the 18.75/1 box with a 14 tooth sprocket, rack mount. I changed the springs before mounting the engine, clutch starts kick'n in about 5 - 5.2k, my TLE 43 started about 4.2k. I wish I could find lighter springs for the 460, I need about 20 mph for a good lock.

2 shoe

The other motor is a 49 it has a two shoe 2 spring. I am going to try swapping it. Engages about 3000. I'll let you know if it fits.

Back