Polished turd exhaust, Huffy cranbrook.

Baconator101

Local time
9:06 PM
Heat shields on exhaust ~$8 each on eBay. Small expansion chamber exhaust ~$20 also ebay. Stock exhaust as tip. Crimping of exhaust expansion chamber with vice grips, Priceless. No welding, all bolt on, some pipe bending required.
20180617_222053.jpg
20180617_223341.jpg

I'm struggling to see the expansion chamber. :confused:
I'm hoping to get a small diameter expansion chamber on my bike soon so I am interested to see.
Also, what exactly do you mean by crimping?

The chain tensioner is on wrong side, it is one power or pull side should, be on slack side........Curt

This is my 7th or 8th Build so ill keep waiting. Ill let you guys know though. P.s. ive had plenty chains flying of the sprocket and wreaking havoc, just not with this set up.

I'm struggling to see the expansion chamber. :confused:
I'm hoping to get a small diameter expansion chamber on my bike soon so I am interested to see.
Also, what exactly do you mean by crimping?
Furry I have my engine high up to clear the pedals for the pull start, and centrifugal clutch, therefore the expansion chamber was hitting the top part of the frame on the inside of the expansion chamber. Had to vice grip it a bit so it would clear frame. Sure there are better ways to do it, but im an impatient man.

Back