Polished turd exhaust, Huffy cranbrook.

Furry I have my engine high up to clear the pedals for the pull start, and centrifugal clutch, therefore the expansion chamber was hitting the top part of the frame on the inside of the expansion chamber. Had to vice grip it a bit so it would clear frame. Sure there are better ways to do it, but im an impatient man.
Ohhhh its that pipe. I saw them on ebay when I was searching for a pipe or pipes I could use for my build, but I rejected it on account of the tuned length being so short. Do you feel like it's doing anything like a tuned pipe or just directing the exhaust to the rear? I have a long pipe attached after the stock muffler and I do like that I can't smell it! :)

Ohhhh its that pipe. I saw them on ebay when I was searching for a pipe or pipes I could use for my build, but I rejected it on account of the tuned length being so short. Do you feel like it's doing anything like a tuned pipe or just directing the exhaust to the rear? I have a long pipe attached after the stock muffler and I do like that I can't smell it! :)
I feel like if it was doing something i wouldn't know because of the centrifugal clutch. Great piece/part to direct exhaust though if nothing else.

Heat shields on exhaust ~$8 each on eBay. Small expansion chamber exhaust ~$20 also ebay. Stock exhaust as tip. Crimping of exhaust expansion chamber with vice grips, Priceless. No welding, all bolt on, some pipe bending required.View attachment 82395View attachment 82396
I can't imagine you getting any real boost with all the different pipes, this is how they work.
expansion_chamber[1].gif

But you can put a good muffler on it.

Nothing like a glass pack ;-}

KCsuede3stripped[1].jpg

That's from2011.
The X-chamber performed well, and the exhaust was quieted down, and I thought it looked cool ;-}

Just think performance first in a pipe, then use what ya got to run the rest of it to the back except more X-chambers!

Attachments

• expansion_chamber[1].gif
    expansion_chamber[1].gif
    530 KB · Views: 83
Thanks for the info... I added this pipe for looks though. Wouldnt want to try and really throw money at a huffy frame.
I can't imagine you getting any real boost with all the different pipes, this is how they work.
View attachment 82459

But you can put a good muffler on it.

Nothing like a glass pack ;-}

View attachment 82464

That's from2011.
The X-chamber performed well, and the exhaust was quieted down, and I thought it looked cool ;-}

Just think performance first in a pipe, then use what ya got to run the rest of it to the back except more X-chambers!

Back