poopy UPS standard shipping

G

I got a 80cc motor off ebay i paid $226.00 total for shipping and enigine, but he sent it standard shipping when for $20 dollars more he could of done UPS expedited shipping.

they try to save every dollar on ebay, but atleast he shipped it and i did not get scamed this is just my second time buying on ebay.I have to wait 6 days for it when it could of ben 2 lol

When possible I avoid buying things online. I waited till an engine showed up on Craigslist and got it same day. for $60 bucks total.

That's not a bad price at all. Did you PAY for expedited shipping?

You are lucky you got it in useable condition at all if it came UPS!

Only six days? Wow.....nothing wrong with that at all. I buy lots of stuff on ebay....most items from within Canada are here within a couple weeks...stuff from the US usually takes anywhere from 2 1/2 weeks to as long as 7 weeks. One item still hasn't arrived after four years. eBay is pretty cool, but you just have to realize that it usually takes awhile to get your goods....and there certainly are some ebay scammer sellers, but you don't even have to go on the internet to find scammers. I've found plenty of them in the local malls. I think you got a great deal on the engine. Have fun with it.

Pete

Back