Pop, then lost most compression won't start now HELP

I know, so how do I fix it lol,

EDIT: I just redid the comp text now I have 23PSI?? This is weirding me out.
Well were losing comp. somewhere so what are our options.New rings, good head?, new head gasket, clean cyl.. So if was something allowing the cyl. comp. into the case the seals would have blown. The lose must be from above the piston. A unnoticed crack in the head, a stud backed or pulled out not allowing a good seal at the gasket. Somehow a leak through the plug.

I would find the leaking compression with cigarette (not a flame if there's fuel in the engine, lol) if it's leaking out of the engine. If it isn't leaking out then it must be the rings.

You're doing the compression test correctly, I assume? WOT and pedalling until it isn't increasing further?

Ive tried new head and cylinder, comp is now at 73psi, great improvement, I'm pedalling at least 15-20 times. Furry the piston rings are brand new arrived yesterday, 55.9mm from bottom of exhaust port to top of cylinder

Ive tried new head and cylinder, comp is now at 73psi, great improvement, I'm pedalling at least 15-20 times. Furry the piston rings are brand new arrived yesterday, 55.9mm from bottom of exhaust port to top of cylinder
55.9??? bulls**t. That would put the bottom of the exhaust lower than the top of the intake by 10mm +-.

Ive just taken off the intake port, and I've noticed a dirty great crack travelling up the cylinder wall, but is almost invisible when looking inside the cylinder like a hair. Thanks for all of your help guys!

And somehow the crack kept sealing it's self increasing comp. from 11 to 23 to 73. What a bunch of horse s**t.

Excuse me son, I cannot explain this phenomena all I know is replacing the head, increased PSI, replacing the cylinder fixed it and put the PSI at 203psi, stock cylinder was cracked. thank you so much

Back