Ported Cylinders For Trade

I still have a few cylinders left.

I will trade you a very nicly ported cylinder for a used engine.

Running / Not running don't matter.

I only ask the cases are not broken.

No holes or cracks in them.

I will pay the shipping for the engine.

Thanks
Rich

vtec: heres an update. i feel bad for you. rich tells me about it alot
he doesnt have the will to finish it because of problems. he should have contacted you. dont worry though because he started going back to school and he SHOULD be finishing up. im sorry. he was gonna build me an engine but never felt like it. if thats the way he feels maybe he shouldnt have a business. once he gets some money he may or may not conrinue to buils his quality products.
hope all goes well.

So KC

Basically what you are saying is Rich has taken peoples money and component parts to be remanufactured and then decided he doesn't have the will to make good on his promises of delivering the services people have paid for.
Sounds like Rich is out of action; worse still, no one will want to have anything to do with him, if and when he decides to start a business selling motorised bicycle components.

Fabian

So KC
Basically what you are saying is...
No. I'm not saying anything about Rich, I don't know him, I simply asked him about porting one of my motors and someone else brought up his history.

vtec: heres an update. i feel bad for you. rich tells me about it alot
he doesnt have the will to finish it because of problems. he should have contacted you. dont worry though because he started going back to school and he SHOULD be finishing up. im sorry. he was gonna build me an engine but never felt like it. if thats the way he feels maybe he shouldnt have a business. once he gets some money he may or may not conrinue to buils his quality products.
hope all goes well.

So KC

Basically what you are saying is Rich has taken peoples money and component parts to be remanufactured and then decided he doesn't have the will to make good on his promises of delivering the services people have paid for.
Sounds like Rich is out of action; worse still, no one will want to have anything to do with him, if and when he decides to start a business selling motorised bicycle components.

Fabian

Wrong person Fabian....Vista, not KC.
I am interested in an explanation also.

Pretty much, yes. I hope he comes around now that he is going back to school. He will eventually pay his dues and return the stuff but he needs time I think. The same thing has happened to him so for him, I guess it evens out. He has been through so much I feel bad but at the same time, I mean, come on... you can't just try to start a business, then get all these parts/engines from people and get bored and stop. He needs to get his act together, and fast. I still talk to him and he is still my friend so I can't talk ad too much because I know what he has gone through.
I hope I cleared things up.

Thanks,
Vistaman73

Well heres my deal.

I am back in school.
Which is very demanding of my time.

I have V-Tech's engine ready to assemble.
It will be assembled and returned to him as promised.
I have no parts money or anything else from anyone.

V-tech i apoligize for holding things up so long.

After all of the bashing going on and after every good thread i tried to start
between Pirate Cycles and Creative Engineering they managed to ruin them and since they pay for advertising the mods play favorites I QUIT CARING.

The people that liked my threads and enjoyed having the information available shoulda stood up for what was right. Not to defend me but to defend the principal.
The 2 forums have rules, the rules are bent and abused by some of the mods who play favirites.

Like i got banned by bikeguyjoe for life for saying that my bike can go 50 mph.
WTF is that.

Bending the rules and banning me for no reason what so ever.
Banning me because inteligence is threatining to people like BikeGuyJoe.

Now after all of it my passion for supporting the people and these forums is gone.
The good i was doing was trashed by ****** who had more pull on the forums.
The fun and enjoyment dissappeared and became tragedy.

I build my own stuff and enjoy my own bike.

The difference is i have no desire to share with the people cause everything i try to share is ruined by ******.

So thank them ****** for ruining it for all of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
No one is hoping more than me (as i did in the past), that you manage to get things up and running and make good on your plans to deliver high quality and specialty engines to the public.

Rich, i hope it all works out in a positive way.
The quicker you get vtec's engine into his hands, and if his assessment of the engine is positive, it will do much to restore your image on this forum.

Fabian

ok did anyone or has anyone even ever seen justin badmouthing rich? nope!! has rich ever badmouthed justin? yep! has taco sent rich alot of parts and engines and never got them back yep! lucky me i was atleast able to get my pipe flanges

back in school you said you was a qualified engineer why you need go school get a job.

Back