Portland, OR ride anyone?

Im up for a Saturday run!
Maybe we could all show up at Mt Tabor at noon and listen for other bikes and chase each other down. Haa
I have a new 40 tooth sprocket so im going to be lagging going up the hills.

oldanintheway - where at in the SE? Im in Oregon City.

Guys, y'all are driving me nuts. It'll be 3 more years before I'm there. I guess I'll just keep riding by myself until then...:( (I use mine for the daily commute. 22 miles a day)

thats a pretty good daily ride scokes....hurry an get here.... im close to woodstock road 82,, ill be gone next week but here till sat...

So... whoever wants to join us, lets met at Mt. Tabor in the parking lot by the playground around noon. There is not very many streets with bike lanes around there but I guess we can just buzz around the park. Hopefully your geared ok to climb the hills. I can get up there with not too much trouble.

I need to go check out the road that runs along the Columbia to see if that could be a good ride. Maybe that could be the next ride.

I'll be cruising over along Tillamook to 74th and then to the park.

****. I still need a bigger tank. Time to go to a lawnmower shop. Does anyone know where I can get like a 1 gallon or more tank in SE?

My number is 503 250 2614. Call me anytime, anything, except late for dinner and past 9:00. I work at the Johnson Creek Fred Meyer Deli. Come by and say hi! Ask for Rhett.

EDIT: I'm paintballing this Saturday, and my pull start broke, so I'm out this week :(

like to join ya but ill be out of town this week another time for me pdxrhett...check out the scooterguy in gladstone he has some tanks and is on this site often, should be easy to find

Solution!
2cii3h5.jpg

:unsure: :rolleyes: :unsure: :rolleyes: :unsure: :rolleyes: :unsure: :rolleyes: :unsure: :rolleyes: :unsure:

Back