Possibly a cvt on a motorized bike

Juicyjayocean

Local time
10:01 PM
I'm kinda wondering if it's possible Also I came into a Suzuki burgman 400 2006 maxi scooter doesn't run yet I did a oil change and flushed everything out siphoned the tank of rancid gas pressed the start nothing happened yes I pulled the break first no clutch lever centrifugal so t bypassed the starter solenoid and the engine turned but not over I don't have gas rn but I got a new solenoid coming today let's hope it does the trick and gets this thing running hasn't been turned on since 2014 😬😬 might have to clean out the fuel injectors

Honda Metropolitan has a 49cc motor and has a CVT, fuel injected now. Maybe huh?

I'm kinda wondering if it's possible Also I came into a Suzuki burgman 400 2006 maxi scooter doesn't run yet I did a oil change and flushed everything out siphoned the tank of rancid gas pressed the start nothing happened yes I pulled the break first no clutch lever centrifugal so t bypassed the starter solenoid and the engine turned but not over I don't have gas rn but I got a new solenoid coming today let's hope it does the trick and gets this thing running hasn't been turned on since 2014 😬😬 might have to clean out the fuel injectors
Check with @DistantWolrld101, he chopped the back off a GY6 scooter and put it on a OCC.

Title of the thread is, Can a CVT work on a MAB? I was just suggesting if it can work on a 49cc Honda it might work on a MAB.
Ok, I've thought about this a little myself, I think the only way it might work putting a 50cc scooter trans on a motorized bicycle is with custom machined parts and a custom size belt.

I had a maxima I loved it the time itdd take someone to shift would make me jump the lead and they'd fall further and further every time they shifted

Back