Post Pics of your Exhaust's!

Thought it would be nice to see what people are running out there and to share a little info about it! :helmet:

Here is what I am sporting; Custom straight pipe. not a power getter but a neighborhood waker!

32337268q.png

nq48co.png

29vp1l.png

Last edited:
spookytooth expansion chamber on my 49 c.c. schwinn stingray with a custom made baffle. It's about as loud as your average weedeater and has tons of power. (Yes i know that there's a nut & bolt missing from the rear sprocket)
exp1.jpg

muffler-1.jpg

Custom made pipe on my schwinn o.c.c. chopper made from a long pipe that i got off e-bay for $30.00.
it's a mixture of the extended pipe and the stock pipe and muffler. I had to extend the long pipe after the flange where it bolts to the cylinder so the pipe would clear the cranks.
bbbbbbb.jpg

I welded the 2 peices of pipe together and added 3 chrome rings around the weld to hide it, which gives the pipe a rippled look.
cc.jpg

I modified the stock baffle and stuffed it up inside the muffler body to hide it.
it's louder than a weedeater, but it sounds so cool.
ccc.jpg

chop2.jpg

spookytooth expansion chamber on my 49 c.c. schwinn stingray with a custom made baffle. It's about as loud as your average weedeater and has tons of power. (Yes i know that there's a nut & bolt missing from the rear sprocket)
exp1.jpg

muffler-1.jpg

Custom made pipe on my schwinn o.c.c. chopper made from a long pipe that i got off e-bay for $30.00.
it's a mixture of the extended pipe and the stock pipe and muffler. I had to extend the long pipe after the flange where it bolts to the cylinder so the pipe would clear the cranks.
bbbbbbb.jpg

I welded the 2 peices of pipe together and added 3 chrome rings around the weld to hide it, which gives the pipe a rippled look.
cc.jpg

I modified the stock baffle and stuffed it up inside the muffler body to hide it.
it's louder than a weedeater, but it sounds so cool.
ccc.jpg

chop2.jpg

^^very clean! your bike seriously can pass as a motorcycle! very nice!:D

i used ten speed handle bars for thr raduis here welded a long loop then a little short pice of of the loop then cou a pice of seat post to make the conntion to muffeler note the right side outlet these schwins the motor hast to sit to left a little for the chain to line up right so it thoght to go right plus this bike has a pull start

Attachments

• bike build 024.jpg
    bike build 024.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 606
  • bike build 015.jpg
    bike build 015.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 617
Always found it difficult to mount one going under the sprocket without widening the crank so i made mine out the top. Both pics are the same type of pipe off e-bay. Cheap and ready for cuttin and weldin. Just flipped it over for Kevs Schwinng.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 741
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 670
Back