potato shack pic

ha ha ha here is a pic of where i work with a freinds bike in the front of the store

Attachments

• potato shack.jpeg
    potato shack.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 654
Some people say Podaydoes and some say potatoes. It still means the same darn thing!

You say poe-tay-toe, I say poe-taw-toe; you say toe-may-toew, I say toe-maw-toe.

Both are a type of nightshade.

You say poe-tay-toe, I say poe-taw-toe; you say toe-may-toew, I say toe-maw-toe.

Both are a type of nightshade.

fascinating! even though I'm Irish and pidaydahs killed a couple million of my ancestors back in the 1700s I still love 'em (deep fried with salt & vinegar).

That's so cool. So Turbo.
How many employees there ride a MB because of you?
That can only be good for business all around.

Nize rig!

Is it turbo charged?

Since you have a source, perhaps you should power your engine(s) with veggie power.

$$$ "My bike is POT-tay-dough POW-ered!" $$$$ :D

Dont get the big-of-girth donut boyz goin.

(U could get a sideline pumping out veggie powered gaz, bro)

Last edited:
Spuds

when fighting with my 6 brothers many moons ago back in Ireland the usual war cry at the dinner table was

" MUM IS THERE ANY MORE SPUDS !!!!"

by the way potatoes with green onions, (scallions) just the green stem part,milk and a ton of butter is to die for "champ" been the official name.

You can make some great stuff with spuds, potato bread, but my favorite was boxdey made only around Halloween, potatoes ground to a pulp some other ingredients i cant remember, cooked in the oven and fried up in the mornings with a ton of butter bacon, eggs etc. , no wonder so many people die of heart attacks in Ireland.

Oh how i miss my mums cooking !!!

Last edited:
yeah the workers like it and i wonder how many people are geting hart attacks from the food all post the menu on here there are so many to chose from

Back