Power valve

Poor boy

Local time
12:50 AM
Hey all! I was wondering if anyone has tried to do a power valve setup on one of these bikes. I have a bike that has incredible power in the top but nothing in the bottom (because of my diy porting lol) and I know this would help. Thanks!

I do have a good pipe on it right now. It brings me up to 40 I’m just doing this for an experiment.

Hey all! I was wondering if anyone has tried to do a power valve setup on one of these bikes. I have a bike that has incredible power in the top but nothing in the bottom (because of my diy porting lol) and I know this would help. Thanks!
It would be easier to adapt a dirt bike cylinder with a power valve all ready then mill and adapt one onto a cylinder. As Chris said proper porting, setup and tune can yield way more than 40,do some reading, research and you'll get there!

Alright thanks all! I used a CDH power jug and I think I may have raised the intake port too much. It pulls like nuts from 18-35 mph tho 😂

I’m actually still going to go for it just to see. I made a different thread titled "power valve experiment" that I'll be updating

And I will for sure do some more research and revise the porting. And hopefully balance the crank at some point soon.

Back