Preaching in PMs?

LabRat63

I hope someone got rid of this guy. Here is the private message he sent me.

Jessie
Junior Member Join Date: Apr 2008

Re: Labrat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

---
Jessie
http://jessie.infinitehosting.net

I really do not think this is thhe proper place for spreading your religious beliefs.

I

imperfectionst

I got one too!
--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

---
Patricia
http://patricia.hub.io

--------------------------------

I was perfectly willing to chat with this member, but received no replies. That is rude.

augidog

yup, that's a common thing, just another species of spam..."forward" the offending PM to any moderator.

KiDD

I got one of these too, I figured it was just her signature, but she had not made any forum posts. I told her to introduce herself in the intro forum, but never got a reply.

R

RATRODER

Sorry guys, Jessie is a gone dude!!! louis

Last edited by a moderator:

LabRat63

I thought it was just his/her/it's signature too until I clicked the link to see where it went. Note also that the Jessie and Patricia links go to virtually identical web sites pushing Buddhism.

I

imperfectionst

Very un-Buddhist. Ironic. I'm actually a member of E-sangha, a Buddhist forum (and no it wasn't me!).

brendonv

yep this spam has been going around, it went through Youtube as well. i dont see what the point of it is, might contain spyware or something, i didnt get anything though.