Predator 212 oil level

Rocky

Local time
5:34 PM
I have a predator 212 non hemi that is mounted vertical instead of horizontal. I hear that I need more oil in the crankcase because of the engine orientation. How many ounces should I put in here?

Attachments

• 7B2EDB05-1723-47AF-B78C-1CDEF1BCCCCC.jpeg
    7B2EDB05-1723-47AF-B78C-1CDEF1BCCCCC.jpeg
    227.1 KB · Views: 1,889
That's a very nice motorized bicycle. Are you going to install a catch can? I am reading off the Ghetto Bike website, this information may refer to the hemi version, at any rate: 24 ounces of full synthetic 10w-30 oil. On my bicycle more than that goes to the catch can.

Ghettobike.com

Just installed a 3D Motorsports clutch tonight. Don’t buy a Hillard clutch. The sprockets wear out so quick it’s a crying shame. The clutch chain eats them up!

Ghettobike.com

Just installed a 3D Motorsports clutch tonight. Don’t buy a Hillard clutch. The sprockets wear out so quick it’s a crying shame. The clutch chain eats them up!
I concur Have a HILLARD EXTREME DUTY clutch on a completely maxed out 212 predator and I kill them in less then 12 miles but I love the Design to change springs and tension so if you have access to a a torch hot enough to get the entire gear cherry Red and drop it completely in oil you will have no further issues:)

I have a little propane tank I use for plumbing type stuff around the house. Do you think it’ll make the sprocket cherry hot? If not,how did you heat yours up? Like you just said,great clutches,bad sprockets. Another member on this forum said to get a bully clutch basket with the needle bearing sprockets I think.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 666
My frend has oxy accetaline welding equipment sorry about the spelling man I have a concussion and cant see well and ner was great at spelling bee now back on track it must be entirely cherry RED I say this cause I forge armor you will need a good set of tongs ready and a steel container with more then enough capacity to completely and entirely submerge that gear and you have to be quick after 2 to 3 seconds it will no longer glow cherry Red dump it in and where eye face body protection in case it splaces trust me on that aaas earlier I stated I love that clutch and needed a 12 tooth #35 or 415 chain tooth the things are so soft I thought ied be better off using wood to make one I dont believe that torch will heas it up entirely but I may be wrong

I have a briggs and stratten 212 cc engine, are these close to being the same as a 212 predator engine, need to know if it will bolt up the same ?

Back