Predator 212 shift kit possibility?

Update.
20200729_142119.jpg
20200729_142110.jpg

My 40t rear sprocket will be here today. I do not have a sprocket on the spindle at the cranks or on the right side of the rear hub. I have no need to pedal the bike easily takes off from a dead stop. Mu thought was adding another chain and sprockets on the right side is just extra weight that imo that's not needed so I just use the pedals to rest my feet on. But I figured out what I'll be doing for the rear brake since I do not have a sprocket there and I already have the thread on disk brake adapter for the threaded freewheel hub. And disk brake caliper adapters to mount the brake calipier on the other side. Then I would like to get dual hydraulic brakes lines to one brake lever I have front and back hydraulic brakes but they are two different systems and have not a clue on how to line them together. I've never even bleed bicycle disk brakes. So yeah. I don't necessarily need the rear brake but with the speed that thing goes I want to have it available
I’ve only used the front brake on my Predator 212 build but I definitely want the back one available since hitting a tree or wall at 55 mph would not be fun. It’s better to have separate front and rear brakes, you can stop faster and safer. No need for pedals here, we’ve basically built a small, lightweight 200cc motorcycle! :)

Back