Predator 212 vertical mount kit

xspade17x

Local time
3:36 AM
Is this kit worth it for the bike I have
Screenshot_20200427-232359_Chrome.jpg
b
Screenshot_20200207-184441_OfferUp.jpg

personally, id see if he predator fits normally, and if it does, then get a standard engine mount for 50$ (or weld your own)
that will save you around 500$
and it would be a lot cheaper just to get a honda GC160 or a GC 200 if you need a good vertical engine. (or hell, a briggs 5hp flat head will fit too, and they can be built to crazy hp levels)

id upgrade the bike surrounding the engine (ie the frame will need to be reinforced, better tires, a better fork etc)
then upgrade the engine if you feel like you need more power

Heres a good aluminum vertical mount $60 shipped https://www.kings motorbikes.com/products/79cc-212cc-cnc-upright-engine-mount?variant=41882493572 It will sit high on that Dyno frame Or get a horizonal mount with Briggs flat head . Not many aftermarket parts for Honda Gc160. What ever you choose do some research to see what will fit the dyno frame. Don’t loose the Dyno they are great bikes.

@MotoMagz That's sold out. :( but I would never let my dyno go. I decided to scrap the 4 stroke idea for the dyno. I got a 2 stroke kit going on it. I couldn't use original wheels. And I ended up swapping the forks for mtb forks because of the disk brake feature but I found these forks I'm gonna order. Because they match the original forks so much better. And they have the disk brake attachment welded on it.
Screenshot_20200501-071609_Chrome.jpg

I also wanted more power so I ordered the raw racer III kit. It's got 50MM cyclender and piston. I also already upgraded the exhaust to the BBR Tuning High Performance F2 Thrust Exhaust Muffler but they didnt send me the proper mount Hardware so I'm working on figuring out something for that but it makes a significant difference. I cant wait to put the new. Engine on it.

Last edited:
I've been waiting for my ghetto parts since September 12, 2020, and he's been ghosting me for the past 12 weeks after telling me the parts got shipped, I wouldn't go with ghetto.
That post is ancient history now...look at the date on the top left corner of the post for God's sake...
You have posted this situation already on other posts...the rest of us still here heard you...we get it...The person your trying to talk to hasn't been seen in the forums since (Last seen Sep 6, 2020)...DAMIEN

Back