Preditor 212 transmission plate

M

Mikey9211

Mine has broke I.nHalf 3 times? And is the a correct ratio for small sprolet to big sproket teeth?

Jesus, you broke your keyboard too? Uh well obviously your transmission was a hunk of garbage, don't know how you fixed it twice but it didn't work, buy a new one. You are using the cheap gear and chain type since you are speaking teeth, burn that s**t and get a belt transmission and solve more problems than not.

No correct ratio so to speak, but 1:4 to 1:5 seems to be pretty popular, get a torq-a-verter and you'll have a great machine.

Please check what you are writing before posting, people will think you are having seizures if you don't, dont make us look dumb.

thanks,, however I think the cvt would suck up to much power I AM USING A 35cc subaru
does this little 5 to 1 transmission have any dependability?
33-43-49cc_tranny_top.jpg

With 35 you'd benefit from a low gear and a slightly higher one.

I can't speak for that transmission, I've never messed with anything smaller than 49cc, if the reduction is chain expect it to wear down sooner rather than later, it is the fastest spinning part other than the engine and bolted directly to the hot motor. Belt is pretty reliable but even that sucks up more energy than a chain will, you're dealing with a tiny motor so I wouldn't know really what to tell you. Maybe get something with a bigger piston?

thanks,, however I think the cvt would suck up to much power I AM USING A 35cc subaru
does this little 5 to 1 transmission have any dependability?
33-43-49cc_tranny_top.jpg

I have messed with lots of these. They are reliable, gear driven, and they reverse the direction of the output, this is a right hand side chain setup. These will bolt right up to any motor that takes a 3 inch clutch.

I have messed with lots of these. They are reliable, gear driven, and they reverse the direction of the output, this is a right hand side chain setup. These will bolt right up to any motor that takes a 3 inch clutch.
So if somebody wanted to put an engine in backwards this would do it then?

This is a Huasheng GX50 clone mounted on my old goped type frame, with that transmission

DSCN2298.jpg

Now we just have to let everyone else know this exists, if there's anything that would make a reversed orientation engine actually useful and easy that would be it. I could very easily see that adapted to a stock China girl with a steel plate and a compatible autoclutch assembly.

I've been seriously considering just adopting 4 stroke, if so could I find a gear that would fit that output shaft or even a 25 pitch sprocket that would fitfafit f standard BMX hub type of splined freewheel? On most freewheels there's a size difference between thw alinwss on the first half and second half of the gears, the larger size fits a nuvinci hub which is basically a BMX single speed freewheel type spline.

If I could adapt in a particular direction that would be nicen.

Back