Present World Unleaded & lpg fuel price??

D

djase10

Hi All..

Can i please have the present World Unleaded & lpg fuel prices from members where they live..

you know
city, country.

Unleaded price
then
LPG price..
state gallons , or liters

I would find it helpful,
& others may also..
Jase..

B

BSA

It's well over a 1 pound a litre here in England. A pound is about 2 dollars I think.

BSA

D

djase10

The current averages i have are
U.K= 1.12Pound a litre
U.S=3.70 Gallon
New Zealand= 2.o5 Litre

Current in Adelaide is 1.40 litre unleaded ($5.30 a Gal)
I pay 63c a Liter for my LPG, but ive seen lpg as high as 79c a litre at the moment..

Thanks Guys , keep em coming ..
Jase

S

SirJakesus

You guys aint seen nuthin' yet. The more our dear prezident Shrub pushes for sanctions and war with Iran and his buddy bernake in the fed continues to devalue the american dollar by creating ever more trillions out of thin air the price of gas and every single other thing we buy will go up... and that pittance of a raise your corporate masters give you every year isn't going to come close to making up for it.
Live with less today so you have less to lose tomorrow.

K

kerf

Bull, supply and demand, drill in ANWR, off the coast, get it out of the ground.
Global Warming is a lie, we need oil not political hot air.

L

Large Filipino

My current cheapest local price today. Diesel last I checked was hovering around $4.20 a gallon lordy.

Picture 3.jpg

K

kerf

If you're an independent trucker, you're in a world of hurt. Every day you haul is another day closer to bankruptcy.

eljefino

^ not if you demand a raise/ institute a fuel surcharge. Let the competition go bankrupt.

Propane is $.99/lb at the hardware store. IDK how that translates to liters.

You got me thinking about how cute it would be to run a bike off one of those disposable camping propane bottles. It would of course have to be 4-cycle, and would be the most dangerous thing between two legs.

datz510

unleaded is sitting at $3.59us here at the moment. I'm in Mesa, AZ, USA.
Not sure what lpg is running, as I dont know of any place that sells it in my area.