Problems with new pitbike

mark20

Also on the sticker it says its made for hungary, is that OK?
Ill have to see, im pretty sure we should be alright, but cause if covid, im not sure how long they would take. (Shipping the plates to you as well, probably going to be a few months)

I registered my scooter and they got my plates made in about a month

Ralphop

Well, heres what you can do.

In the USA, specifically vermont, you don't need a title for a bike thats under 300cc.

If you want, PM the vin number and i could get it registered there in your name, it will cost maybe 40-50$ to do. But then you can have a clean title and plates. And then you can transfer the title in your country to your guy's plate style.

Just a thought, not sure how your guys dmv handles things
Hey mark I might need to do this. Do you just call up Vermont DMV? Pm me if you need to lol

Wrench

Hey @mark20, Will ya register an old car for me?
But I'm not gonna transfer the title and you'll get all the parking tickets OK :ROFLMAO:

I gave a friend an old car and he never registered it and one day in the mail I got a bill for about 2K of parking tickets :ROFLMAO:
No big deal though, I told them where to find my X friend and the car.

mark20

Hey @mark20, Will ya register an old car for me?
But I'm not gonna transfer the title and you'll get all the parking tickets OK :ROFLMAO:

I gave a friend an old car and he never registered it and one day in the mail I got a bill for about 2K of parking tickets :ROFLMAO:
No big deal though, I told them where to find my X friend and the car.
Don't worry, ill do it, ill just charge you double what the tickets are 😆

Vikingimike01

Guys, a new problem arose. Sputtering at low RPM from idle.
So, halfway while riding today to seat the valves the bike died and would not start back up untill I screwed the idle back in 3/4 turn. Then it would start and idle faster. Also if I'm stopped, it hardly idles and if I pull the throttle it sputters and dies. Like its bogging.

I'll check the pilot once the bike has cooled down. I think having the inside of the carburetor bowl painted doesnt help... (paint was comming off by the time it got here)

Vikingimike01

Okay, so I took the carb apart, and the pilot and main was clean. No debree or anything stuck. Also no paint particles or anything in the bottom. I did blast the insides with some gas, with one of those pumpable garden 3 liter sprayers. I put it back together, and by the time instead of it being hot as hell it was just about warm ish, i could put my hand on the head and it was fine. Well, it needs a bit more gas to start, and it has gotten better, still sputtery when i pull the gas. Didnt die and revved like it should tho after, but i heard it. I didnt ride it just tested it in my yard.
Now I'm not sure if that was because of the cleaning, because just after i fixed the valve it wasnt doing that, now it is doing the sputtery thing again though, so I'm wondering if the valve seated well and i got lean somehow, or because the engine was cold when i did that first time and it didnt sputter, and now its warm and slightly does, I don't know..
Should I just check valve clearances and timing once more, and if not, move the needle, or anything else I could try?

EDIT: I feel like i have to clarify. I don't know if its bogging or something else. What it does basically, is it sounds like it doesnt fire every 4 strokes, but every 8 or something like that. It does less often, but louder bangs, and when I was riding it pulled out of it then it was fine. Only just slightly opening throttle after idle speed.
Also the needle clip is in the middle, i can go two up or two down.

Last edited: