Procrastination....I am the King!

anyone here is welcome to go back and update/bump their original intro thread any time they want, by posting a reply to it. let us know what's been going on or whatever.

this so happens to be srdavo's first. but in his defense, way back then (;)) we didn't have but 4 or 5 forums and no place to introduce yourself. heck, we hadn't even figured out how to use the mixture screw yet!!

" we hadn't even figured out how to use the mixture screw yet!! "

Shades of Jeff IDK ? GOTTA love it!

welcome to the here and now Davo, and lovin' your fleet too.

Papa

i didn't think anyone was gonna catch that ;)

it's ok to go OT in 'davo's thread, he'll prolly never even come back and look at it :p:p:p:p:p

You guys know how to use a mixture screw?

Later,

Allan Greenblazer

Oh yeah thanks for hanging around Dave.

thanks again guys....:)
I'll bite, what the heck is a "face fly oiler"? The images that come to mind are amusing.
that's classified. hehehe (okay....it's like cows having to put their faces thru thin, oily curtains, in order to eat from a feeder... the oily stuff keeps the flies from carping all over the cow's face. Oh....sorry...you dint know there were cows involved!):LOL::LOL::LOL:
he'll prolly never even come back and look at it :p:p:p:p:p

I came back. :p :LOL:

this is my 2000th post. (I've been sittin' at #1999 for 2 days.....still with the procrastinating...eh):LOL:

part of me wants to type a "speech".... the "fun" part of me wants to just be silly...

How about both?

naaaaa... I'll shut up!:)
this forum rocks!!

Back