Project Drop Loop Board Tracker. Maybe🤔

That was the one I was looking at, you can probably get them cheaper at J&P cycle.
After looking over some other tires, I like these ones better.
They have a less aggressive pattern and more suited to the riding I want to do with that bike.

That was the one I was looking at, you can probably get them cheaper at J&P cycle.
After looking over some other tires, I like these ones better.
They have a less aggressive pattern and more suited to the riding I want to do with that bike.
That's the 2 I was looking at the shinko244 & the kenda760. But I'm think I'm going to go with a 19" diameter dimpled chrome rim. Like this.
Screenshot_20230225-103109_Chrome.jpg

You might like these 2, they are the mitas SW-11 tire it's for dirt & paved junior flat track races.View attachment 187801
I looked for those, they just want me to go to a dealer near me.

I think I'm going to go with the Shinko 244. If Fortnine doesn't have the 19s when I'm ready to order, I'll just get one from J&P. I've ordered from them before.

I looked for those, they just want me to go to a deal near me.

I think I'm going to go with the Shinko 244. If Fortnine doesn't have the 19s when I'm ready to order, I'll just get one from J&P. I've ordered from them before.
Yeah I keep going back & looking at the Shinko 244. There is some sweet tires out there in 19" but you better have your wallet ready. I like the Dunlop K180 too. They make it in a 3.00-19"

Back