Puch high compression head...

Has anybody found a better head yet? starting my own business soon selling stock bikes, but I also love to modify mine, and would love to know what the best stuff out there is. If anybody knows please tell me.

Trust me, after 2 minutes of the Mt Baw Baw hill climb your chains will not be broken in, but on the verge of breaking.

The last time i rode up Mt Donna Buang with an ex-girlfriend using my high-tech speed equalisation device (bungee cord tow rope), the chain measured up at 80% stretch after only 17 kilometers (10.6 miles) with 20% stretch at the start of the climb.
Must be remembered that Mt Donna Buang only has an average gradient of 6.4% and Mt Baw Baw is around 14%, so your chains will be well and truly trashed in the 6 kilometers (3.75 miles) to the summit.

I wouldn't mind betting your 4-stroke engine will most likely forcibly eject it's internal components, battling against a 22% gradient; causing an environmental catastrophe as shrapnel pierces the fuel tank, engulfing bike and rider in a fireball that endangers all and sundry, not to mention species listed under "critical stress" by the World Wildlife Foundation, i.e. tasty indigenous animals that go nicely with BBQ sauce.
Since this piece of history has been dredged up, I've gotta laugh at this chunk of comedy from the past.

Back