Pull Start Pull Start ??, Is it worth it ????

trekcolencc1701

Local time
7:13 PM
Quick one, is it worth buying a pull start, because I am going to start riding mine to school and I kinda want it to look and seem more like an actual " motorcycle " ( not that it already kinda is )

Cole

No not really if you got a 66cc it will be wider then stock and the handle gets cort on my pants and with a 4 stroke same on the pants and it looks dumb to pull start a bike well your rideing. Plus the in side of 2 pull starts broke then the cords keep braken I haven't found one good thing about them myself.

All my 66cc can be kick started eny way lift the back wheel off the ground and kick the pedals once and it's started

If not needed, why? I like the elegance and lack of extra weight.

A mate with a cruising yacht has a wise rule, everything onboard must have a dual purpose to justify its space.

YOU HAVE A STARTER - pedals.

Buy a pull starter and replace the string with a stainless steel 3mm cable before you even install it! I went through multiple strings before i went to cable. Makes it so much easier!

If not needed, why? I like the elegance and lack of extra weight.

A mate with a cruising yacht has a wise rule, everything onboard must have a dual purpose to justify its space.

YOU HAVE A STARTER - pedals.
A bike isn't a water vessel.There's aways a dual purpose to anything, as long as the owner has an imagination.Pull starts are wonderful.

IMAG1174.jpg

I love the pull start. I've been puttin it off for a long time but I'm finally painting it black tonight. 1 pull on full choke 2nd pull fires right up every time.

Back