Pull Start

Hm okay, I'll see what I can do with it once my pull start gets here Saturday. Thanks for your help. Are mag wheels popular? I heard about spokes popping, but haven't had any issues thus far. I like your build, cool air filter.

The top one is junk I spent more time fixing it than using it and then some weak welds on the inside failed.

I just realized my cranks are going to be in the way. That's lame. I really only need it so I can troubleshoot my engine. Instead of killing myself push starting the thing. I'll use it to get my engine running again, then I'll take it off.
Don't know about you, but I always kick start my engine, I never push. Just lift the tail and push down on the pedals, she starts.

I use a center U kick stand. One kick and she starts.

Last edited:
Don't know about you, but I always kick start my engine, I never push. Just lift the tail and push down on the pedals, she starts.
Oh nice, never thought about doing that. Once I finally get my engine running again, that's probably how I'll do it from now on.

Okay guys, I got my pull start in the mail today, installed it. Broke after a few pulls. Not the rope, but the damn plastic handle! Cheap garbage!

Okay guys, I got my pull start in the mail today, installed it. Broke after a few pulls. Not the rope, but the damn plastic handle! Cheap garbage!
Awe, That's too bad Cheep China JUNK
Can ya put on another handle? Make one out of wood

I just have basic hand tools, I wish I had a garage or something where I could have more tools so I could fabricate something.

Attachments

• 20200729_162628.jpg
    20200729_162628.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 98
  • 20200729_162636.jpg
    20200729_162636.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 110
Back